We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland.
We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the whole process: from data collection to analysis to decision making.
- Collaborate closely with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to improve user engagement and user growth.
- Support the development of a new chat application that is currently experiencing significant user base growth.
- Play a key role in developing a data-driven culture.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 12.000 - 18.000 net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.