We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland.
We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Perform direct search of candidates via Linkedin, Facebook.
- Create and publish job advertisements.
- Lead initial phone screenings with candidates.
- Coordinate different stages of the recruitment process.
- Support other HR initiatives depending on your preferences (onboarding, employer branding, HR administration).
- A competitive salary based on your skills: 3000-4000 PLN on a civil contract (umowa zlecenie).
- A comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw and remote work.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.