GogoApps is a leading-edge software company of 40+ professionals based in Warsaw. We love challenges, and our focus is to deliver the best possible quality every single time. We value reliability, self-sufficiency and openness. Our mission is to help innovators shape the world through exceptional software.
In this role you will:
- Keep our documentation in a proper manner and reports up to date.
- Provide our employees with comfortable working conditions remotely and in our HQ (maintain office supplies, contact, and cooperate with external partners and suppliers of goods and services).
- Make sure that packages and letters are delivered to the right people.
- Help in organizing trips and corporate events.
- Participate in various processes within the company like onboarding and offboarding.
- Cooperate with all company departments supporting their needs.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Celebrate both success & failure - enjoying the wins but also reflecting, learning & improving proactively when defeats occur.
- Salary based on your experience and skills on a civil contract (2000-3100 PLN net).
- Possibility of working part-time (at least 30h per week).
- Working in a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw or remotely (½ time).
- Flexible working hours and time off policy.
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).
- Private health care plan (Luxmed), gym access (Multisport card), and health program for your pets (PetHelp).
- English lessons in small groups.
- Learning budget.