We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland. We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
How you will grow with us:
- Learning fund for your disposal to elevate your skills.
- Monthly one-on-one sessions with your Team Lead to guide your professional development.
- You’ll participate in our internal side projects where we experiment with industry shifting ideas.
- You’ll have dedicated time to actively contribute to our Dribbble presence.
- English lessons in small groups (2-3 participants).
In this role you will:
- Tackle design challenges for clients from all over the world.
- Prepare and conduct client workshops that aim to understand and distill their problems.
- Design top-notch user interfaces that utilize established UX research and strategy.
- Mentor less experienced designers and contribute to improving our design workflow.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and project stakeholders.
- Be a part of a skilled and knowledgeable team.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 11.000 - 15.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.