We’re a team of 40+ professionals mostly based in Warsaw, Poland.
We value reliability, brilliant innovation and honest, hard work. 80% of our clients are international SMEs and foreign startups. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. If you have the skills and passion to work with some of the most demanding businesses and brands worldwide, then you’ll love working with us.
In this role you will:
- Play a key role in shaping architecture and transforming business requirements into reliable and scalable software.
- Work on a frontend of a new chat application, which is currently experiencing significant user base growth.
- Share ownership and responsibility for delivering a product e2e like any other teammate (be it PM, frontend or backend engineer).
- Automate the process of application development, testing and delivery.
- Take responsibility for choosing right tools for the job.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 15.000 - 22.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Remote work and a comfy, modern office in the heart of Warsaw - you choose which works best for you.
- Private health care plan (Luxmed) and gym access (Multisport card).
- Employee Stock Options Program.
- Learning fund and English lessons.
- Working with the self-driven, proactive professionals.