GogoApps is a software product design and development company. We are a team of about 40 professionals working across Poland and Europe, with headquarters in Warsaw. We work in small teams supervised and mentored by a team lead. We strive to work on and maintain a culture of human approach, open communication, individual growth, and looking for challenges. Let’s meet and check us out on your own!
In this role, you will work with teams across our organization to deliver the best possible results through:
- Software products development projects:
- Assuming the project role necessary to ensure high quality delivery, be it a Scrum Master, Project Manager, or simply Project Coordinator.
- Confirm the best processes and practices with the team, serve as a coach, make sure sprint goals are adhered to, and anything vital to quality delivery.
- Taking care of the project meetings, project goals, communication, process, documentation, reporting etc.
- Supporting other departments:
- Help with marketing projects for our brands.
- Occasionally Admin team in finance or reporting, or Sales team throughout the sales cycle (help with meetings, estimations, etc.).
- A competitive salary based on your experience and skills: 10.000 - 13.000 PLN/net on a service contract (B2B).
- Freedom of work regarding time and place, as long as your responsibilities are taken care of.
- Regular integration meetings where you can eat well, drink better and meet interesting people.
- If you would be interested, there are many opportunities to impact our business through software projects directly, cooperation with Sales and HR teams, and other activities. Examples:
- Working on improving processes between departments.
- Supporting departments in meetings with the clients or team members.
- Helping out with any reporting related to the GogoApps business.
- A very nice office in a great location that you are welcome to visit anytime you like. You’ll have access to our secret pantry with a bit of healthy food and junk food (orders and suggestions are welcome).
- Private health care plan for you (Luxmed).
- Health care for your pets (Pethelp).
- Opportunity to work on your amazing physique (Multisport card).
- Learning fund, you can use to grow your skills and knowledge, earn certificates, finish online courses, get interesting books, go to conferences, etc.
- English lessons, if you feel like it.
- Exposition to friendly and welcoming people.
- Hardware (we work on Macbooks), and if there’s anything else you would require - we’re open to suggestions.